Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hello


Hello, My name is Eileen, I am here in the beautiful 4 season state of Michigan. I love the four seasons. Though right now I would love to be in Florida with my grandsons. Ethan the oldest one who is now 5, one day he was having fun with me and called me gramgram. He would call me that on occassion before they moved away. I do miss them a lot. I know we do have things come in our pathways we don't understand.


But there is one thing I do Understand. Jesus, The Reason for the Season, He was born as a baby boy and then grew up and became a man. He then died on a cross for our sins, my sins. And then he arose, cleasing my heart that I give Him, much Praise is do Him!

For I am the Lamb, that the Shepherd, Jesus, left the flock for. I was out in the cold all alone until He found me. Now I sing a New Song!


The other two boys, Evan he is 4, and Easton now1 1/2. Soon to be 2.


I have three beautiful daughters that God has given us, Sarah, Ruth(Mommy to the grandsons), and then Rebecca (Becky to most). The Father to my girls, the gorgeous James (Jim, to most or father and grandpa too).


We are entering that beautiful season of Chrismas and I can't think of anything more, then knowing Jesus. To Celebrate His Birthday!


So at this time I pray all will remember the real Real for the Season.


No comments: