Monday, March 19, 2007

The beautiful sky

We were on our way back to Ruth's, I believe from the fountain
when I caught this on my phone.
Though it may look cloudy outside
I think of how cloudy our lives can be and
still be beautiful on the inside.
God did help us while I was down there, Ruth
still could use our prayers,
she works at a Day Care, 2 & 3 year olds,
Evan the 2nd boy was going with her,
the oldest one Ethan is right next door in the Academy.
I was there to watch the baby until he turned 2.
We celebrated his 2nd Birthday Saturday
before I went to the Airport.
So he is able to go with her now also.
Please pray for her.
Rodney is in a Home in West Palm Beach a half and hour away.
He is there to get his meds regulated.
Please also pray for him,
May God Bless and Keep you in His care.
Love and prayers,
Eileen


We were at the fountain when this
was taken. Ethan enjoying the afternoon.

Here the three boys are enjoying the weather at the fountain,
which we went to almost everyday.
They liked it because if grandma had
any change she would let them go to the vending machine in the cafiteria.
As you can see on the left on bottom,
Evan had something before this picture was taken.

No comments: