Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm Home


Yes I am back home now,
the picture I know doesn't look like it,
but I am.
The picture was taken two Saturdays ago,
at the Lion Country Safari in West Palm Beach, Florida.
I so enjoyed the park.
I even had a giraffe come up to me and lick my hand.
It was so neat to be able to pat a live giraffe.
They have other parts of the park where they had rides and paddle boating, pontoon it was so much fun.
They also have a water park for the kids,
the boys just loved it.
The picture here was after driving through and seeing all the wild animals.
Ruth did not tell the boys and I where we were going that day.
I had forgot the night before to check my phone to see if it needed to be charged.
So when I went to use it that morning I saw that it needed to be charged. So I shut it off.
I was not able to take any pictures with it.
Oh to have had that giraffe's picture would have been so cool.
The day was suppose to be a surprise that is why she didn't tell us.
She wanted to do something real special before grandma (me) went home.
So I wanted to let you all know that I am home now.
Now I need to get back into the groove of things around here.
Like having to wear my winter coat again. Yuck!

No comments: