Monday, April 23, 2007

Sarah and Becky Sharing with me!

Sarah and Becky are in Florida right now,
Becky is in the picture below in the pink.
They have been keeping busy,
they have been helping watch the boys
from time to time.
But they have been on some neat trips while
they have been down there.
The place they are at in these pictures
is the
Lion Country Safari.
West Palm Beach, Florida
Where I got to go while I was down there,
but didn't know that I was going,
for Ruth was keeping it a surprise
for the boys and I.
So I didn't have a camera.
So I didn't get any pictures.
But as you go on in this blog you will
capture some of God's creation
as you go on futher.
The photos were taken by Sarah
and Becky.(Becky in the pink, Ruth in the blue)

The Jackson Family
Enjoying the Safari



This was the day after Evan's Surgery
they were trying to keep him quiet.
Yeah right!




Ethan was on a scavenger hunt
for what? I am not sure.
But he looked like he was
enjoying it.





It took me three trys to get this blog
put together,
this is a oops putting this one together.
(Sorry,Wrong placing.)

(Southern white Rhinoceros')



Easton is enjoying watching my favorite
animal the giraffe.




As you view the next few pictures,
these are God's creation.
I hope you will enjoy them.



Yes the Alligator!


I enjoy looking at the King of the Jungle!
The Lion from Africa



I beleive this is what they call
the Wildebeest.
From Southern Africa


Guess what ? You are right!
Elephant,
from Africa


If I am right, these are what they
call Impala from Southern
Africa


The last few photos are pictures of,
I beleive are the most beautiful animal.
Look at the pictures and you tell me
what you think.





















2 comments:

becky said...

Ethans Scavenger hunt was some insects and birds that had to be found in a little area. When they were located you had to circle them on your paper. They were actually artifitial ones, but I know that the children enjoyed it. We did have to get a couple hints on a few things. They got a packet of seeds as there prize.

becky said...

I enjoyed going to the Safari. Seeing all of those animals was neat. It was a beatiful day outside. It had rained earlier so we thought we would not be able to go, but it was just a little cloudy.