Sunday, May 27, 2007

"The Ladies Brunch"


Our Pastors wife, Sister Chelli Durr, wanted to do something for the Ladies of the Church, so she decided to plan and put together a "Brunch"
It was beautifully put together. The food was great, Sis. Durr made everything her self and she made it ahead of time so she could freeze it and then all she had to do is heat it up. We have one smart Pastor's wife. The food was great, delicious. Many wonderful comments. She gave out some really neat door prizes too! My Mother was one of the two that recieved a door prize. It was a wonderful Fellowship time.
After the "Brunch" my Mother and I went to Sparta to run some errans,then came back to town, and Mom and I went to Hobby Lobby, spent some time in there. We then came back to our "Wild Life" abode.
Visited while waiting for Becky, and Jim and Dad, as they had met at Ruth's storage to meet friends, Larry Garn, Bro. Durr, and two of his kids, Chip and Britney, to help Bro. Bob Truesdale load his truck that is going to take the kids stuff down to them in Stuart, Florida. Thank you so much Bro. Truesdale, we so appreciate it very much.
Mom and Dad stayed and had supper with us we had a good time while together. I was glad my Mom and I were able to have that time together, before I leave for Florida on Thursday!

No comments: