Sunday, June 10, 2007

"It Was Wild Out There!"

'It's Wild Out There'
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

Ruth and the boys took grandpa and grandma to the "Lion Country Safari" Saturday, June 9,2007,in West Palm Beach, Florida, the day before grandpa leaves to go home. We had so much fun. The first actual thing that you do when you arrive in the park is drive through the Safari, and after which you then go into the rest of the park. I do have a few things mingled with the Safari Trek. You might want to check out my Yahoo 360, go to the far right of this blog "Check other blogs I like to check out" click on My Yahoo 360 you may have to scroll up to get them.then go towards the top, click on "My Blog"

1 comment:

becky said...

Good Job!!
I love the music that you have with it, goes real well.