Sunday, June 3, 2007

Just Relaxing by the Beach!

After all the hard moving that was done today,
Ruth decided to take us out for supper.
We went to the "Outback", very good supper.
We enjoyed it so much,
Thank You, Ruth!
After supper she took down to the beach,
And this is what we saw.



Ruth came down and snatched my camera from me,
this is what she took and saw.
I so enjoy being by the water.
It is so relaxing!

But then I got my camera back,

this is what I caught

on film, too!

Isn't this the most precious thing you ever saw?

They loved those waves coming up to them.

And a few did.

1 comment:

becky said...

That must have been nice after y'alls busy day. Like the picture of grma and the boys sitting there. Where was grpa? But I really like the one with the three boys, they are growing up soooo much.