Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Pirates Week"

Here are the 3 Pirates from this place, notice Easton's little whiskers.
Evan didn't want nothing to do with the whiskers.
Evans class made things, one of them an eye patch, and they played games.

Easton's class, which is Ruth's group made patches for their eye,

they had a treasure hunt in the sand and found all kinds of goodies.

Coins are one of them, See! Easton says.

Then when the 3 came home,

guess who had to get into the action, Ethan of course.

They had a good day today!

I am glad they had fun today.

This is one of the Joys that the Lord has given me.

My children, then my little grandsons.

They are such a blessing to me with their little smiles.

They are what I am here in Florida for.

God is so good to us.

There is no way that I want to let Him, the Lord, down.

He has given us so much, even in the mist of the storms.

I Praise Him! I Praise Him! I Praise Him!

Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

becky said...

Nice, looks like they had fun. Love Eastons "wiskers".