Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Fishing for Men" Bible School Theme!


Just want to say the Bible School was great.

Ruth and I attended every service, along with Easton.

The Theme was "Fishing for Men". Every night the attendence grew, by Friday night there were as many as 292. The Friday night offering the girls had I think something like $43.00 and the boys had $250.00. So the children really worked in this Bible School.It was even viewed on the internet, and children were able to attend the Bible School from where ever they were. Some children were able to give their heart to Jesus through the internet, Praise the Lord, they were from Canada and I am sure that there were others that we don't even know about. Speaking of giving their hearts to Jesus this week there were times of praying at the alter with children, lots of children. Praise His Holy Name!

I appreciate what they did in this program. For I know what it envolves in

putting a Bible School together. That is what I did for

so many years. And enjoyed every minute of it.

So seeing the Bakers and all the hard work

they put into it. I know what is envolved.

Planning, and preparing isn't an overnight job.

For me for something like Bible School may take

months to put together. There were a few times that

I was asked in two weeks notice at some places, and I ended up using

something that I had did earlier in the year.

But with what all that was put into this Bible School

was great. I so enjoyed the object Lessons and the games, the stories, and skits that were put on. Thank You Brother and Sister Baker. May God continually Bless you in the work you are doing.

No comments: