Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day Two Going to School!
Isn't this the most beautiful sight? At 7:30 in the morning. Grandma sure missed it this morning. That is what happens when you sleep in. Aren't they handsome? I sure do think so.
I am not sure what they are thinking here. But I know that Evan was excited about going to school. As you see in the back how hard Ethan is working at getting his shoes tied. He is getting the hang of it Mommy says.
I Love it! Don't you just want to hug them. And get ahold of their cheeks. That is what Grandmas do isn't it?
Ethan is still working at it, that is the way to go Ethan, practice makes perfect they say.
Grandma Loves You Guys!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
From Grandma
























































2 comments:

becky said...

How cute is that. I see that Easton has on a red polo shirt too. Did he want to dress like his big brothers? Too cute.

becky said...

I was just looking at the pictures closer. I like Evans shoes!