Monday, August 13, 2007

Well,
the summer is coming to an end for me,
as far as taking care of Ethan.
School starts August 20th,
that is only a week away.
I will be going home September 5th.
So today, as I had been doing on Mondays,
I took Ethan to the Library.
Then we went and picked up the boys early.
We then went to Wendy's and had a Frosty.
I have to say that they picked up fast,
I told them when I first got there that the
chocolate frosty's were the real thing.
I told them that the vanilla frosty wasn't real,
cause the chocolate came first.
So now they tell me that every time,
chocolate is the only real thing.
We then made probably our last trip
to the beach as the four of us together.
So I did my thing,
caught some pictures,
before we went to pick up Mommy at work.



It is so hard to get all three to get together,
and smile for me as you can see here.

And then it was the No see um bugs,

they were really out to get us.

So we kept it short at the beach.

I wanted to catch some individual shots of the boys,

for when I get home I am going to copy them,

and put them on my shelves in my bedroom,

where I can see them every day.

That way I will be able to look at them and that will help

me when I am not able to see them in person.

I Love it, he tried so hard to help grandma here.

He was saying cheese, and the bugs were getting him.

Really I did good to even get this one.

He was not the picture taken kind.

He was always giving grandma a hard time

when taking pictures. But,

Bless His Little Heart,

He Did It Here!

3 comments:

becky said...

Those are great mom. The boys, ecspecially Easton, did a real good job. I cant believe school starts next week already. How time flies.

becky said...

For some reason it was not saying that I left a comment under your entry. Oh well, thought I would see if still says 0 comments after I put this on here. Love ya!

Karen Carroll said...

Easton looks just like Ruth in that last picture. They are so sweet! I know you will really miss them when you have to go. They will miss you too and all the great memories with Grandma!