Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Need Something to make me
"Happy" right now.
So I went to my pictures and pulled these up.
I made these Sailor outfits a couple of years ago for Easter.
I needed to pull them up. To help me not to be so sad for today
I had such a big let down. Today we were to Remember 9/11.

I was out and about for a little while this afternoon.
While I was out I was so ashamed. I hardly seen any
red, white, and blue. Why is that? There was nothing,
I mean nothing like a few days after 9/11.
We need to let our Troops know that they are doing what is right.
Keeping us secure is what they have been doing since 9/11. I pray
that things will turn around. All you see is what the media wants you to see. Yet where is our spirit? I am Remembering 9/11 today.
Even now if I am just getting a lift from sharing my grandson's pictures again.
Thank you for stopping by and seeing my rambleling.

2 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I love Easton's little face. The outfits are really sharp. Hope you are doing well there. See ya!!

Esther Hilling said...

Thanks for your comments on our blog. The sailor outfits are cute.