Saturday, September 1, 2007

(This picture is suppose to be posted below on the last blogging, at the end of the school day.)
On the way home from picking up everyone from work,
and the boys from school and we got daddy too! It was
mentioned what we should have for supper. Ethan said
"I think Grandma should pick, since it is her last Friday with us".
So then he said" I know her favorite is Kentucky Fried Chicken,
so KFC is what it was.
Oh it is sooooooo good!
After which we watched a video before bedtime.
Wonderful Memories,
I had better be careful here,
tears are starting to fall.
Thank You, boys, Ruth and Rodney for the beautiful last Friday,
with you.
Grandma Loves You, Ethan, Evan, and Easton
Mommy and Daddy too!

1 comment:

becky said...

I am glad you were able to get your KFC. I know you like that. That was so sweet of Eth to remember that too. Enjoy your last few days with them. I know you will.