Saturday, September 8, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have to tell a story here:
I was with Ruth today when she picked the boys
up from school. They had a doctors appointment.
So we went right to the appointment. After which on our
way back to the house Ruth had mention, she was wondering
what she was going to do for supper.
Well, the boys
heard her and of course they decided to call out some
resturants. Ruth had commented that beings it is Grandma's last
night, maybe she has a place she would like to go. Well,
something was mentioned of Chili's. I said that, that sounds good.
But it was the opposit direction then what we were. She said that didn't
matter. So she headed to Jupiter, where the only Chili's is that we knew of.
The neat thing about it is that I was in so hopes to go to Jupiter one more time
before I left. So here it happened. I really like Jupiter. It is a really neat town I think. This is where I took the picture of the Light House.

1 comment:

Ruth and boys said...

Jen reminded me there was a chilis on the other side of the bridge by the mall closer to the boys Dr. But I am glade we went to Jupiter so you could get your picture and see the town again