Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ruth took me to the Airport,
Wednesday, September 5, 2007.
After we arrived, we checked in my bags,
I already had my boarding pass.
I printed that out the day before at Ruth's.
It is so much easier that way.
After taking the plane a few times the last couple of years,
I found it is a lot easier that way.
After we checked my bags in Ruth then bought me lunch.
We then strolled through the airport,
we stopped at this gift shop.
Was able to get a couple of pictures.


When I went to go to my boarding area,

Ruth asked Easton to give me this bag below.

It was so cute she had given it to him when we got out

of the car and he carried it like it was his own traveling

bag.

When she asked him to give it to me he wasn't wanting to

give it up.

Ruth said there are goodies in it for Grandma,

so he tried to open it and he couldn't,

so he asked me too.

Then Mommy said lets go Easton Grandma needs to get on

her plane.

That was the last I seen of him.

(I need to be careful here for tears are starting to fall.)

It almost matches my bedset.


1 comment:

Ruth and boys said...

ha, it does match doesn't it!!!