Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"Our Thanksgiving Feast"
"The picture Ruth took at their "Thanksgiving Feast" at work, Easton pre - school )

As we prepare for our "Thanksgiving Dinner" on Thursday, I am so glad for the time of spending with my family. As we share our "LOVE" we will have a good time together.

Our daughter Sarah and friend are on their way as we are writting this. But we are sharing the "Love" with you in this blog. I pray you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving Season, and that you are able to spend Thanksgiving with someone.

I was so happy when I found out someone had invited Ruth and the boys over for Thanksgiving, for she wasn't able to make it home nor could we go there. It is the "LOVE" that people share, she was actually invited by a couple different people. That is showing "love"

In my devotions this morning it so happened it was on "LOVE",

1 Corinthians 13


Those of you "Checking In" go to Contact Me on the left of my page here you will have to scroll up.


No comments: