Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Friendship Christmas Party!
Last summer while my stay here in Hobe Sound Area
I was invited to the Friendship Sunday School Class.
I like it so well I was so looking forward to attending the class
when I returned down here. So Sunday morning I attended the class.
I was not disappointed. Bro. Finney is the teacher of the class.
He is so great!
The class Christmas Dinner was announced Sunday morning,
for Tuesday evening at 6:30
and I wanted to be sure to attend and so I did. Again I was not
disappointed. I had a wonderful time.
The decorating was nice, the dinnerware I couldn't believe it!
It was the throw away kind, including the silverware. It looked
so much like the real thing, both did.
Here is the decorations above and below.

I thought that this was a nice touch. So cozy and warm looking.
To think that we would need to be warm here in Florida.

There was a nice group out. Here are a couple of views


This is Bro. Finney he had just received his gift from the class.
Sorry for the dark pictures.

Sis. Fern top left, leading the program.
Bro. & Sis. Smith, singing a special.

She also read a couple of poems she wrote.

Bro. & Sis. Finney, singing.


Bro. Paul Pierpoint getting ready to pray for dismissing.

Below is a video that I tried taking of a group of guys they
just called out in random to sing. I don't know all of them.
Bro. Finney the class teacher is the one in the red vest.
I pray you have a very
Merry
Christmas!

1 comment:

becky said...

Nice pictures mom, glad you were able to go.