Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Surprise Christmas!
My Mother had invited us over for supper this past Monday night.
So we went and low and behold my sister and brother were there too.
They wanted to have Christmas with me before I left for Florida.
So here are a few pictures that we took.

This is my father our daughter Becky, and my husband Jim.
My brother Jack
The table before we ate it was buffet style, so we
we picked everything up as we served ourselves.

My Mother used to put up a big tree,

but the last couple of years she has just put up a tabletop one.

Oops!

My sister and niece gave me the measuringspoons and cups
aren't they adorable? I posted the wrong picture,
above the measuringspoons and cups is a DVD,
my brother gave us a nice DVD of the story of Jesus.
I recieved a nice perfume set from my Mom & Dad.

This is what we seen when we were leaving Mom & Dads.

It was across the street from them.

These lights are my Mom and Dads.
This is my Mom & Dad

Joyce and Gene Weatherwax

My sister, Sandy, brother Jack and myself




1 comment:

becky said...

Hey mom, I just saw this. Did a good job with the pictures. Hope you are enjoying the nice warm weather there is Sunny Florida. We are sure enjoying the cold and snow here. Ok so maybe we are not totally enjoying it, but it is pretty to look at from the comforts of the warm living room.