Monday, December 17, 2007

Zeek Woke Me
This morning (Saturday) someone opened my bedroom door.
I didn't see who it was, but I just laid there and all of a sudden
Zeek came and tickled me. Zeek is a little stuffed mouse,
Evan got from his school teacher along with the book that is called Zeek.
Easton brought it in and tickled me with it.
He then went downstairs with Mommy and Ethan and Evan came
in and they asked if they could do this puzzle.
Here is their finished project.

Then we got around and to do some shopping,

Then we grab something to eat and took it to the park.

When we were finished the boys decided to be monkeys.

Here they are in the tree.


I guess Evan got something in his eye. That is

why he has his hand over it. When everything was done we needed to get done

then that evening Ruth had a Christmas party to go too.

So we dropped her off and I took the boys around and looked at

Christmas lights.

We then went to Hobe Sound Bible Church Community

Candle Lighting.

We parked the car and walked around the community.

A few of the families had cookie and some kind of drink.

It was so pretty to see the lights along with the bags

with the candles lit.


Notice the cross made out of bags on the left.
This is one of the places that served cookies, and other along with drink.
As you can see they had a fire going. I thought that was so neat.

As we were walking around we come across

this light house in one of the yards.


Can you believe it here is a palm tree decorated with ornaments.

It really looked very pretty in the dark.

At the end of one of the canals,
they had their deck decorated.
We could see this place decorated from the bridge on Bridge Rd.

This is believe or not at an end of a trailer on campus

the lights are up over a tree and the end of the trailer. This is one of the views we seen while walking.
Another view

We were driving around looking at lights after

we picked Ruth up.

I am not sure what was read on the sign,

But I had to get this blown up Spartan.

For my husband is a Spartan Fan.

Just for you Hon,

see I am thinking of you while down here.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

I hope and pray that you all are remembering

The Reason For The Season!


1 comment:

becky said...

Hey mom, Loved the pictures. Looks like you all had a nice time. I know how pretty those bag things can look, so thank you for sharing. Not a Spartan fan, but that was cool. I will be sure to show dad. Love ya!!!