Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Hardest Good Byes!

The hardest good byes because it is my family that I was
saying good bye too. We got together with my family
at Mom and Dads Monday evening for supper.
Mom fixed one of my best kinds of meal.
Sloppy Joes with chips and a relish tray along
with coleslaw. It was so good. We really had a good
time as you can probably tell in some of the pictures.
In the picture above starting left back row, my brother
Jank Durant, my father, Gene Weatherwax. Middle row
Myself, Eileen Gerard, and my Mother, Joyce Beverly Weatherwax,
then in the front my sister, Sandy Heeringa.

As you can see we had fun taking pictures, this one

is of my Mother and the three of us.

then just the three of us.


The three of us kids with Mom.

Starting left back row. My brother Jack, My husband Jim, my
father, Gene. Front row. My sister, Sandy, My self, Eileen and then
our Mother, Joyce Beverly.

Becky, our daughter, decided to get in the picture, for she was the one

taking the pictures. No really I told her to get in and I would

get some pictures.

Here is Becky with Grandma and Grandpa Weatherwax.

We love you Mom and Dad, Sandy and Jack.

Don't forget you are only an e-mail away.

Keep in Touch as we keep in touch!

We are going to miss you

Mom Dad Sandy Jack,

My neice and her husband and their son, my God Child

were to come, but Tracy was very sick. So weren't able

to make it. I will go to see them tomorrow night.

We are going to miss,

Tracy Gary and Joey too!

We Love You All!

You are all in my prayers!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Hi Eileen - Looks like you had a nice evening with your family. It's never easy to say goodbye though. I hope your move goes smoothly. We're right in the middle of ours. We're still working on getting the other house ready. Meanwhile we're packing up where we're at. Some of Sam's co-workers are coming over on Saturday to help move the furniture. We'll probably be without internet after that. I'm hoping to get back up and functional before too long, but we'll have to see how it goes. Best of luck in your move and I'll be in touch when we get settled.