Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Friday Evening!

Jim and I were suppose to go to a "Ice Cream Social", Friday Evening.
It was for our Sunday School Class. Bro. Finney's Class.
But the girls had something to go to, so we told them that we would stay with the boys.
we fixed them something to eat. They then played soccer outside.
When they got done playing soccer, they were tired out.
Here they are taking a rest.
We then took a run to the beach. They weren't dressed to go down by the water at this time.
But they still had fun with Grandpa and Grandma taking pictures. Check them out.


Heres Grandpa, my Sweetie!
Then Evan and Ethan posing for me.
Here is my Sweetie and well, two of my Sweeties.
Jim and Easton.

Then Ethan took this picture of Jim and I. Thanks Ethan you did a great job.

Then it was devotion time and then "Nightie Night".

It is so good to spend time with the boys, we are so glad we can be here for them.



1 comment:

becky said...

Yea, I did not know that ya'll went to the beach Friday night. Not fair, no really I had a nice time with Sarah and Ruth stamp'in up.