Sunday, September 7, 2008

GRANDPARENTS DAY!

Ruth had us over today for dinner.
It is Grandparents day.
Thank You Ruth for the lovely dinner.
I love this picture. It was taken before we ate.
I sure love being with them.
I know it can be a big task to live your life
so that they will see Jesus in us.
I am praying that God will give us the know
how in living our life so that the boys will want Jesus.
Ethan, Evan and Easton,
Grandpa and Grandma Love You Very Much,
And Jesus Does Too!
Always , Keep your eyes upon Jesus, then you won't go wrong!

6 comments:

becky said...

Awe, that is a nice picture.

Anonymous said...

Eileen,
Very nice picture. Aren't they so wonderful? My little grandkids will be moving to Alaska next summer. It will be nice to be around them again. I am happy for you. Love, Rhetta

Maggie said...

hey...nice finally finding your blog. thanks.

My Life in Pictures said...

Nice picture. Love it.

Surfer said...

HayMom I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU . Love the Picture of you and Dad + the boys....

Denise said...

What a sweet daughter you have! I love the picture of you all - so happy! Looks like the sunny south is suiting you well!