Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Findings on the Beach

This picture was taken several weeks ago. Ruth was telling me how beautiful this beach was that they went too, and that there were really neat things they found on the beach as she was showing me the pictures. Then she came to this picture, it was so cute how she showed it to me.

Aren't they cuties? Ruth calls them her 3 E's.

The Lord blessed us with 3 beautiful grandson's to spoil, to share with, care for, to hug and squeeze, play with, to read with or too, to have sleep overs, all the fun stuff that we can do, oh yeah did I mention to LOVE them too? We so enjoy them so much. I thank the Lord so much for giving them to us. Grandpa and Grandma, Love You Evan, Ethan, and Easton and Jesus does too.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scott and Libby said...

Oh my stars!!!
I love those pictures. Your grandbabies are so adorable. I'll bet they had a blast taking those pictures.

Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog.

Blessings
Libby

Betty Truesdale said...

Glad to see new pictures of the Grandsons. They are wonderful. Enjoy them, you are fortunate to have them close.

Cara said...

That is such a cute picture! Cam tried to do this at the beach this summer, but he didn't get his body buried deep enough to make it look like his head was floating on the sand. The 3 E's look perfect!