Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Greetings From Beautiful Managua, Nicaragua.
Hello, I am writting on our second day of staying here in Managua, we were do out on a flight Monday night or Tuesday morning, and had to miss our flight because of the road being closed on our route to the airport. We were almost there, and the traffic just came to a complete stop. Awhile later found out a little over a mile from where were stopped there was a Protest. They shut down the highway. So we sat there for 7 hours. From about 5 until 2:30 in the morning. We were all tired and getting to feel a little grubby and all that. At least I was. But there was nothing we could do about it. I did get some pictures, but not real good ones because of it being dark. Will post pictures at a later time. I have so many pictures but I don't know how good they will turn out.
I just wanted to give you all an update on my
Trip to Nicaragua.
The Lord is taking care of us.
I want to give Him all Praise!

No comments: