Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM ON 2009
Mom this is just for you today.
Wanted to do something to let you know that we are thinking of you on this great day!
Your day.
I am so sorry that we are not able to be there with you.
Even though we were not there with you I want you to know
our hearts are there with you. We are praying for you.
It is so wonderful to see you serving the Lord.
It means a lot to be able to see where you have been and where you are going today in your spiritual walk with Jesus.
Keep your hands in Christ's and things are going to go better for you.
This picture was taken just before we left Michigan on my Mother's Birthday.

I love this picture of you Mom. Becky had taken one night while we were there just before we left.

This picture is one that was taken just before we left.
My brother Jack, and my father in back row. Then it is Me, my sister Sandy, then Mom Joyce Beverly.
Mom we want you to know if we could have been there we would have been.
Our Prayers are with you.
I pray you have a Wonderful Day!
~Happy Mother's Day~
Mom
We Love and Miss You.



No comments: