Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day With The Family
Our daughter Becky had to work today. But it worked out that she worked a
splitshift today. So she was able to go on a picnic with us today before she went back to work.
We took a few pictures while out today.

Of course this is my gorgeous husband, Jim beside me.

This is part of the park that we went to.
Acturally it is at the Children's Museum.


After we ate our picnic lunch, the girls took the boys a walk on the dock.

Here the boys were playing.


Before we left I wanted to picture of the boys with us.
Easton 4, Evan 7 in July, and Ethan 8 in June.
Then I wanted one of Jim and I.
I pray all of you had a safe and wonderful
Memorial Day!
Did you remember to "Thank Those that have Served or are Serving?
I do want to Thank you for you sacrifice to keep our country free.
May God Bless Each Of You!
~Thank You~





Posted by Picasa

No comments: