Monday, August 17, 2009

Pink & Brown
For the baby's room
Yep, our baby of 33 years.
After being out on her own for a little while,
she has come back home. We are glad to have her.
As most of you know we have just moved just recently and Becky has moved in with us.
It has been nice to have her home once again. Though she is working most of the time, so but we get to see her at different hours of the day because of her schedual. So before we moved in she decided that she wanted to paint her room.
You got it she wanted the Pink & Brown.
In this picture it is the BEFORE
We haven't the after yet. Stay tuned and we will get the after picture.
Until then I want to share with you some of the helpers Becky had
Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the Jackson Brothers,
They are the helpers of this painting job for their
Aunt Becky.


This is the youngest of the Jacksons
Easton Trey he starts K4 this year. He is really excited about that.
Stay tuned you will see pictures of that I am sure.


This is the oldest of the Jackson's
Ethan Leon James
He will start 3rd grade this year.

This is the middle Jackson,
Evan Noel he will be attending 2nd grade.
All three will be attending
Hobe Sound Christian Academy
Hobe Sound, Florida
I am so grateful for this school. The Lord has bless them with such a wonderful school to be able to attend. The teachers are super. I am excited to see how things go with the youngest, Easton. For he has been the live wire of the 3. Keeps us all on our toes.
I am going to try and keep this blog up more once again. I have been on facebook and by the time I get finished with that I don't feel like doing anything else on here. So I am going to try and get things back on here once again. So until the next time.
Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eileen, I loved seeing all these pictures. Your grandsons are so handsome!

Marilyn Finch Weese

Eileen said...

Thank you Marilyn, it is good to hear from you on here. I haven't done the blogging like I use too. Though I would much rather do the blogging. It is more fun, then just having to scroll to see everything on fb. At least I think it is not as fun. Thanks again for your comment on here. I think they are so cute too! LOL