Friday, November 20, 2009

Rachel Orozco's
Bridal Shower
(Soon to be~
Mrs. Alex Joslin)


It is hard to believe little Alex Joslin is getting married.
Very soon, I might add.


Saturday, the Nineteenth of December
Two thousand and nine
at 2:00 PM
Hobe Sound Community Presbyterian Church
Hobe Sound, Florida

I was privileged to be invited to the Bridal Shower.
I took some pictures to share with those that were not able to attend.
Hope you enjoy them.




As you entered the front door of the Joslin's home,
this is what you saw. Isn't is so pretty and very inviting?



Then the next place to see the beautiful decorations
(
which by the way were done by Ada Budensiek and Emily Heath,
job well done girls,
) was as you entered the kitchen.
Here is where they had the punch set up. It was so good.




As you entered the dining room this is what you seen.



This is the beautiful cake that was made, I am so sorry, I didn't catch who made it. Yes, it is black and white.



The Luncheon they had was wonderful
.



Here is the Honored Guest,
Rachel, she is going to make a beautiful Bride.



This was the first gift she opened.
The rest of them are not in the order in which she opened them.
Sorry nor do I know who they are from
.







This is the Towel set that we gave her.
Two of each, bath towel, hand towel and wash cloth.



This is a Christmas Ornament we gave,
as I snapped the picture she turned it.
And was already starting to open another gift.
The ornament was two snowmen,
a girl and a boy cozy side by side,
it is silver with a little color on the faces.
Very pretty, sorry I couldn't get the pic.






Mother ~ In ~ Law,
Tammie Joslin


I am sorry I don't know everyone's name,



Everyone had such a good time visiting,
Here is Sis. Durren, (
sorry if I mess up the spelling ):
)






The Bride to be getting ready to open her gifts.
Remember the pictures are not in the order in which they were taken sorry!





Sister Joy Budensiek, on the left,
then Abigale, Emily Heath, Netty Ogg.



Tammie with her friend!

Tammie the Shower was beautiful!
I believe it turned out really well.
Thank you for inviting me.
I had a really good time.
I felt good to be able to get out,
and actually mingle with people.
I pray you will get all you need to accomplish
like you want to before the Big Wedding Day!

Best Wishes Alex & Rachel!

1 comment:

sherryldickinson said...

Dear Eileen,
Thank you for this interesting post. I loved seeing these pictures of a Joslin occasion. What a beautiful shower this was, and what wonderful pictures you took!
I enjoy seeing what is going on at Hobe Sound. Smile.
Love,
Sherry D in Phoenix, AZ.