Thursday, March 29, 2007

Here is something more I did while in Florida

Hello!
Here are more that I want to share with you.
One of the things that I did while in Florida,
is to walk Ethan to and from school.
(That is how I got the tan that I have.)
I did that for awhile but it was to much for me
to take him to school.
So one of the neighbors, Kayla Martin,
said she would
pick Ethan up in the mornings for me.
It was so nice of her to do that,
it really helped me.
When we would go pick up Ethan after school,
We would see the class.
His Teach is the one on the right.
Mrs. Deckard,
the other is her Mother in law,
the other Mrs. Deckerd
Ethan is the one on the bottom row,
on the left in the white shirt.

One of the things that we did after we
picked up Ethan,
we would walk to the Bible Book Store,
buy a snack for each of them,
then walk to the park and would enjoy their snack and play.
We sometimes walked to a thrift store near by,
there is a free box,
they liked getting something out of that.
We a lot of times would walk to the fountain.
(sorry for some repeats of pictures)
When we would go to the fountain we
would go into the cafeteria for a snack
out of the vending machine.
They enjoyed doing that.
When they finished their snack they would run
around the fountain like they were racing.
Then when we got back home,
There were things that Ethan had to do
before he could play.
One of them were, he had to practice his violin.





When he would finish, if he hadn't already
changed his clothes,
He would do that.
Then he would find something
to do like in these pictures.
He would make things out of the building materials
Aunt Becky got him for Christmas.
Him and Evan really enjoy doing that.



A couple of times I took the three boys
to Wendy's, (the only fast food in Hobe Sound)
I would get them a frosty for a snack.

There is a lot more things to share what I did so,
keep watching for them.










No comments: