Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

" Happy Easter"
We, Jim & I
want to wish each of you a

Blessed Easter.

Have you ever thought of the Blood?

The blood that the Savior shed for us,

for you?

I have been challenged to do a picture on the Blood.

It has been a real thought provoking matter.

Think about it,

the blood that Jesus shed for us.

He died on that cross for you and me.

But then

He Arose,

Praise His Name!

How much blood did he shed for us?

Remember the stripes he took on His back

then the nails in His hands,

in his feet (ankles) not sure.

And the spear in His side.

Think of it,

for you and me he did this.

I have been thinking about the picture that I might

be doing.

With the Lords help I want to do it right.

Would you please pray for me on this matter.


Our Daughter Rebecca gave my husband and I a Easter Basket Saturday. In the basket I got a bag of sugar free chocolate eggs. Also a DVD of Charlottes Web.
I have been wanting this DVD.
I have the first one that came out years ago
but this is the new one. It is a good movie for children.
I haven't watched the new one yet.
But will soon.
I pray all went well for each of you on this beautiful
Easter Sunday!

No comments: