Thursday, March 29, 2007

When I got home from Florida


When I got home from Florida, I found that Jim had the game table out and he has been working on puzzles while I was gone.

We had sent Jim a box for his birthday, yes he celebrated his day with out me. The pastor and some from the church helped him celebrate. I thought that was great.
Anyway, we had sent him this beautiful puzzle as one of his gifts. Thought to share it with you. He finished it today.(March 29 his birthday was the 2nd.)
I might say too, when I got home the house was in really great shape. Becky had come to me and told me that dad did most of it. It looked fantastic.
Becky had a night gown and a bag of sugar free candy laying on my bed when I got here. I thought that was so thoughtful. Thanks you guys for all that you did to Welcome me home.

No comments: