Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This is Monday!!!

Monday-May 21
Oh! Today slow going,
just like a Monday, I guess.
It seems like it just went so hum drum.
Becky was home today,
thought I would be more up beat then I was,
because she was home.
But not today.
Sorry Becky nothing against you.
Love to be around people that is my real thing.
When we have good days, we have good days,
but when we have bad days they are bad days.
Jim didn't leave for work until after 11:00 AM.
So maybe it's because
I don't like doing a whole lot when they are here.
that is why it seemed so hum drum. Is that Mondays?
When I get so hum drum I call upon God
He will help me in the way no one else can,
I am so glad I have Him to turn too.
He covers me with His Love, and caring hand.
Thank You Heavenly Father for being that one
to lift me up and care for me.


There is a scripture that I always think of :


"Let not your heart be troubled
Ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Fathers house are many mansions.
If it were not so I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you,
And if I go to prepare a place for you,
I will come again and receive you onto myself.
That where I am, there ye may be also.
And wither I go, ye know, and the way ye know."
John 14:1-4 (I quoted, so may not be word for word)


Thank You Father for those beautiful words!

If you need someone to comfort you
Our Heavenly Father
is the one you want to turn too!
For He Cares For You!

No comments: