Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Follow The Yellow Brick Road...
(There are three blogs, you may have to click on old blogs)
1.

Remembering... (just a few of what I could find)
Easton showing us the way to go, this was last year, I made the scarecrow outfit.
Doesn't he look cute? Well, I think so anyway. Then there is Ethan below..


Saluting to us. I also made his military outfit last year. Then there is Evan
Howdy Partner! I made the fringed spats the vest sorry to dark to see.
I think that they are trying to out do the pumpkin face smile on the cake in the back of them, don't you? I think they are going to enjoy the cake don't you?


1 comment:

Phillip D said...

Dear Eileen, cute pics of all the kids dressed up. Miss you all. Also, I answered your question about Iraq on my blog under the Oct. 30th post. May God bless you and your dear family richly,
Phillip in Colombia