Thursday, October 11, 2007

1. Treated Like A Queen! (there is 14 blogs of this, so you will have to click on older blogs to continue at the bottom right corner of page)
Last week I received a call from my sister, Sandy. She told me that she had taken a vacation day Friday, and she wanted me to go with her to her houseboat. I told her I would be glad too. So Thursday I met her after she got out of work and we went up to Muskegon River. Believe it or not we were the only ones at the club on their side of the river Thursday night and most of Friday. It was a beautiful time. The weather was gorgeous, it was in the 80's the time I was there the average for this time of year is maybe in the 50's. So we took advantage!
As you can see I received a very warm "welcome".
This is my sister's dog Oscer This is my neice's dog, Smeigal.

2 comments:

Phillip D said...

What a blast! And what beautiful fall colors!

Ronda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's fun to have invisible friends!(smile)Looks like you had a wonderful weekend on the houseboat! How nice! Great pictures!