Monday, October 15, 2007

Celebrating 35 Years!
"Happy Anniversary"
Mom & Dad
(the baby in the picture is our youngest grandson, Easton a year & a half ago)
Sunday afternoon we helped my parents celebrate 35 years of Marriage, by having them over for dinner. I fixed them a nice meal and then we had a good time of fellowship. Sorry to say I didn't think to take a picture, so I came up with this one.
Wish we could a have done more for you Mom & Dad.
I do pray you had a wonderful
"Happy Anniversary"!
We Love You!
Mom & Dad

1 comment:

Kelly S said...

Hi Eileen. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I also have enjoyed looking at your blog a couple of times. I actually know your daughter Ruth. I think we went to Hobe Sound together, but it seems like we were friends even before that. I can't remember where we met, she may have a better memory than me. Ruth is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She has such a kind and sweet disposition. I don't think she has a mean bone in her body! I always think that children are in some way a reflection of their parents. I imagine that she must have very kind parents as well!

I'm sorry I can't help you much with redoing your blog. My husband did that for me. He is very good at that kind of thing. I believe he found the picture on the internet and then created it the way he wanted in power point. Unfortunately, I'm not too good at it. Thanks for the compliment.