Friday, May 30, 2008



The Finished Project!

Did I say in my last blog it was for the boys?

Yes it is for the boys but the Aunts are enjoying it too! Well, I might add Mommy and Grandma are too.


This is from the banana tree, yes I said a banana tree.

Here is a bunch of bananas, I don't know how well they will do now, for the weather,
between no rain and then when we did the wind.


Here they are, the Aunts with Ethan and Evan.
Ethan and Evan
I think Ethan made a basket he scores.





Here they all are enjoy their time together.
Then Pa Pa, sitting and enjoying it too, by looking on.
It has been good to spend our time with Sarah while she is here.
I hope you are enjoying yourself Sarah.
We have keeping busy while she is here. She even went with Jim and I to a Volunteer Project for a Missionary Joe Taylor.
That will be my next blog. So stay tuned.
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: