Wednesday, December 24, 2008

~~Getting Ready To Go To Nicaragua In January~~
I believe God has worked it out for me to take a trip -
Yes, January 6th we will be flying out for Nicaragua, our church brought in school supplies, and backpacks. Which then the Academy, the one our grandsons attend, got together one day to fill the backpacks with the school supplies. I was there and witnessed the hard work that the students put into filling the backpacks. All the lower grades through 8th grade I believe except the first grade which our middle grandson was in, Evan. Here are a few pictures of the action that took place that day.


This is our oldest grandson Ethan's class, he is in the white at the far end of the table.


Another view of Ethans class.


Here is Ethan working hard

Ethan's teacher, in the pink on the right, Mrs. Blair.

The backpacks starting to build up.

Another view they were piling them up as they would finish putting things in them
Then they put them in these mail bags.
Some of the bags had these books placed in them, the rest of the books we are
taking and then passing them out after we get there, to the families. As you can see the
title "Is God Really My Father?" by Dr. Connie Palm. Dr. Palm is a very dear lady. Those of you
may remember the name. I mentioned her on my blog, I believe a while back. I go to her house
everyMonday evening from 6:30-9:00, making things for Missionaries to give out to mostly children.
There are several ladies that meet there every Monday evening. She has been doing this for several years now. In those several years she and the ladies that would come to her place in those years, put out over 50,000 items to be sent out all over the world. We need to give the dear lady a hand for all of her hard work. She will be turning 70 December the 27th. So here she is she plans all the things she does with the Missionaries, she does some Bible Studies how does she do it I ask? I said all that to say we are right now working on things to take with us to Nicaragua.

Here is the dear lady that makes all that happens with TLC.
She is the one in the green. Joy Budensiek
Thank you so much Joy for all your very hard work.
May God Richly Bless You in all your work you do Serving Him.


I just want to share a little bit, too, that I am going out by faith on this
trip to Nicaragua in January. I was called to childrens work as soon as I gave my heart to the Lord. I have not been able to work with the children as I once did, in Sunday School, Childrens Church, Youth Camps, Bible School, Art Class, and so much more. Children has alway been my life. That is why I am taking this trip, so that I can help pass out the backpacks and school supplies to the children there. I believe it will be a real blessing for me to be able to witness this with my own eyes. I will of course share with you when we get back.


I am asking for your prayers and support. I have mailed out 22 letters, to churches and friends, and family which also has my prayer card in them. So please pray that my finances will come in.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and supporting me as I take this journey.

No comments: