Friday, July 10, 2009

"God Bless America"
On the 4th of July we spent part of the day at the Church.
They had a "COMMUNITY DAY".
But before we left the house Mommy wanted some pictures.
The one on my Profile now is the first one taken.
Then the one below.

Ethan just turned 8, Evan who will be 7 in a week. Then the younest Easton 4.


I so love this man, my husband Jim.
Jim and I played a game of horseshoes. Phew!
It was quite warm out to be throwing the shoes,
let alone being sick. We finally called it quits.
My husband gave me the "Game" wasn't that so kind of Him:

The first thing that the boys had to do was to get a snowcone.
Ethan
Evan

Easton

Then it was the Cotton Candy!




Then they had a "Petting Zoo"
Here is Easton.



They also had Bounce Houses.

This one is with a slide.
I believe Ethan is the one coming down.


Here Easton is just having a good time at the Playground.

Katie Wheatcraft isn't to sure about the whole thing.


Here is Patricia Wheatcraft getting her ride on the pony.



In this picture left to right,
in the middle is Patricia Wheatcraft,
in the back of Patricia,
Evan Jackson,
Ethan Jackson,
then Pastor Wolfe's , son.

More of the Petting Zoo


After we had been there for some time, I was getting sick.
So Jim and I walked home which was just around the corner.
Ruth then brought the boys home,
not before getting Pina Caltas. Drinking them on their way home.
I pray all had a wonderful and safe 4th of July.
I thought it was great that we could be there for the boys.
Watching them means a lot to me.
Thank You for stopping by my blog, please stop by again soon.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day!
Until the next time,
Keep looking to Jesus,
He cares for you!















No comments: