Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy
4th
of
July





Just wanted to wish all my blogging friends a very
Safe and Blessed
4th of July.
We will be spending the day at our church.
Church you ask? Yes, they are having a
"Community Day"
they have bounce houses for the children, food and drinks along with snowcones, cotton candy.
Also hamburgs and hotdogs all you can eat, and chips. It is probably going to be a "NoNo" day for me. Especially getting ready for my surgery, I am having on the 9th.
But the boys are really looking forward to it. Last year was the first year. It rain like a drizzle rain, and we were still able to participate in it. Well the boys did in the bounce houses.
I am praying that it will be a great day!
So if you are needing us, you will know where to find us. Well, you can always call us on our cells too.
So those of you that are traveling, please be SAFE!
Have a blessed and enjoyable weekend.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

2 comments:

Allana Martian said...

We were there last year and the kids had a ball, rain and all!

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!